miercuri, 1 decembrie 2010

Why ?

ollie where are you?these words i keep hear 'em in my head where are you dad? why i'm lonely and you dead? i'm so upset that i can gave 110% percent cuz in a way i can't get i can't win my bet with life yo! your 25 for life!!!fuck it! Give me the knife i'm tired to fight! so let me end my life No!!! take the dice and spin it and maybe you'll arise stop fakin' take the mirror and look in your demonic eyes..take your knife fuck all you got end your life let your blood dive in the abyss it's your mothefucken problem this is a homocide..what??? if i gonna ever homocide i die by miself if i suicide i gonna do it on a freestyle who cryes? this is a freestyle my life is mine stop i from flying very high up to sky from lettin me rise don't mind but your out your mind now in this mothefucken place i gonna rise Bye!  

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu