joi, 2 decembrie 2010

Neve Been The Type

neve been the type neve been alike to say i fight and then run im not so dum close this lights cuz i dislike to be call a coward so im lookin toward you yeah yeah you fool dont look at me dont stand like a gul lyou said your a man ?now why you act like paula abhdull im sick of you look!! i neve speaked this speech before smemsuck my stichdick sayou sfaaggot what i sound retarted? your a idiot and i jus farted you bark but you dont bite and i might jus flip out if i fuckin hear that word again look hes a rapper and he comes from roshitmania (what a dickead!!!) arrgh fuck it im surrounded by a wall of idiots  im here and they in a lake of piss this is a form a way to say that this is a diss so take and eat it my big ball of shit im alcoholic im nuts with a bit of gin and tonic a bit of genius a bit of demonic now where the fuck is the philarmonic?i rap so fast jus like sonic my flow is supersonic everything is so carbolic and im such a catasthropic human been and tonight i mus fight with all this bullys and pussys mushys things get so flushy bitches dont want me cuz im fucken ugly mommy!!im sick of my lyrics cuz since i start spit 'em in my pants start growing another dick give it lick excuse me i think i gonna puke vommit i love it cuz my brains are electronic so tell him when he comes back im with my girlfriend on it !!! fuck it my metaphores are so complicated that i must wait ten minutes til i get applause metaphores are jus like bunch of hores they dont go til they dont get on your flow ooh if still im here..... bitch get low low low oooh dont let it go 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu