vineri, 21 ianuarie 2011

Whispers From My Ear

I shall not curse you, evil twin,
we're the same. same skin 
you're evil i'm bad the difference it's thin
i can't blame you but still
i'm prayin to god to forgive my sins
an mc like me never been 
absolutely keen,magnificaly kill
the feeling that you feel
when i spin when i spit it's pure ill
something that neve been heared
don't be scared and most important don't be sill
my twin is makin me to blood spill
he scream in my ear kill kill!!
askin who am I?
The puppet master unforseen
his eyes cannot resist,
it's like a mechanisms twist.
he sill me to hit with fists
i'm a schizofrenic beast
all i do i do cuz he say to do this
even this is a subliminal diss to mankind
that from me received a death kiss
if you insist to know why i do this
how do i got like this
all my friends gived me a Juda kiss
such a bliss,turned me hitin walls with my fists
i'm a pyschopatic
the other kids are drug addicts
cuz of that i run like a rabbit
i'm chased by bad habits
something like girls and black sabbath
i hope you're not retarted and that you undestand it
i'm suppose to be the baddest!!....
want to know my status?
Betrayed and doom by all to hell,
well thats something to say to my kids when i get out from jail
my plan was to be a loser..tell me did i fail?
i'm handing it well?
i will ever get out on bail?
this shizofrenic album will ever emerge to sell? 
this is the weary dust of tales to tell
what is this?
a Reflection of my present, maybe more my past
cuz now i'm not such a disas-ter
maybe more a mon-ster livin in his lonely cas-tle
i'm tellin this words so fast 
that i not given you the chance to cast my words out
i total blast the rules of logic, i'm too fast
but maybe now this outcast
Will settle down at last.
CAst away,with nothin more to say
Forbidden from our everyday,
for that only my evil i can blame
his blushin for fame
he want to get our name on the hollywood lane
but i'm too bussy to get out from the game he put me in
may-be in some day we gonna come at peace ey! 
And Our minds shall reunite away,
i'm more than a son of a gun
Endowed by worlds beyond(aaah?)
i should be gone
but something keeps me alive maybe is god!
maybe he still got for me some love
your brain got bugs
i' ain't no thug loook in my blood i don't do drugs
why i must deal with al of ya'all cheap mugs?
want to break me,so fun!!, sorry these are
Encripted ties that bond.
i'm lookin for the light,but...
The dance has shadows to engage,
memories to blame
cuz they remain locking me in a cage
forbbiden to change
dammed to remain the same way
now you understand what are these lightings?
The storms of lust forever rage,
build to bark, what i don't like, Alert!!
i scarve this desert soul to find feelings
aah! look one!
In love, but torn apart,
i'm exact like bart
a cartoon that makes you laugh!
you can take even the clothes that i wear
but there in sky i have a star
that promised me to get far
let me smoke my cigar and then you can
 mutilate me, i will still not have one scar
While passion flames my heart.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu