joi, 23 iunie 2011

Rap Olympics Freestyle #4

again in the same place
again here with the same face
i better cut a bitch from the waist
cuz my time enough i wasted
with you why bitch you still refuse
to accept the disfunctional relationship we're going through
isn't me isn't you
but from what i can conclude 
everytime we had exclude eachothers 
and comeback with excuses
its useless to start debatin about this
i'm fierceless in front of you
and your magic is useless in front of me
i'm sick i quit and you stop sucking my dick 
im not coming back
cuz then i'lll cut ya throat next time of sex exact
go marry with the glock
and quit sucking cock
its a bad habits like us fucking like some jack rabitts
one shot 2 shot ouh fuck  the fun stops
who the fuck put me to stick with you crazy bitch?
full clip  unloaded on nsyinc not on me
that justin timberlake cuz i aint fake  
for god sake bitch stop 
ouh fuck you shot that homofuck from nssync
what was his name aah fuck it
ollie is actin crazy and everybody loves it

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu