duminică, 16 ianuarie 2011

Where is the ED-ucuation ?

this life is static
i dont want to make it look dramatic
 i jus try to be the baddest
hittin MCs with magmatic lines
i love it!! this fag athlets
runnin' with bows instead of legs(ollie saw it)
add it at it, i'm pragmatic
the other kids are drug addicts
i run like a rabbit
cuz im chased by bad habits
something like crack and black sabbath
i got it like pac got it
i got it like lily wayne never got it
never have it,something called talent(ups!) (hahah)
yo spam it on the in-ter-net
cuz my style is fan-tas-tic
but...raaagh!!!
schizofrenia!!
like a bacteria that is rushin in ya
maria maria maria
who the fuck is maria??
ups i put oil in your joints
now you're free to take back our country soil
i'm a one man army 
blunts can't harm me
the country doesn't love me
education!!!!
fuck it i don't want to save the nation..
better die tryin to be a rock sensation
if i succeed everyday will be a celebration
and if not ,i'll be still waiting for the revelation
Violence!!violence!!
they tell me keep silence,
i'm a angry teenager,
nothin can change me back
gangsta rap made me wack
made me act like a maniac
cuttin people and trow 'em in sacks
rushin in 'em with black saabs
i'm antisocial since i been backstab
raised with a rifle and a mask
the only thing i remember from my past
if you dont like me kiss my ass
i don't need no ed-ucation
jus a never ending va-cantion
Haha

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu