joi, 2 decembrie 2010

Disses with the pisses

***** whats crackin?
whats disgustin?
who with me is ****in?
how many times i must tell ya stop talkin
go man twist it come close and hit it
what?yo are you ****in retarted?? or ya brains jus farted?
ha if im white i can spin a dice
caN't GRAB THE MIC can't stick in ya ass dinamite,
ta i think i said the same shit ten times til now
wow look at ya wife who sits in the house
its a shame that it burns to the ground
ya ****ots you know that sound
is ollie takin off your girlfriends blouses
right in ya houses kissin your girlfriends and wifes
drop the guns i gonna take the shotgun hit you with knifes
like my tongue hit ya wifes
cumshot in ya but cut that part
you can't **** with ollie phony
you never gonna find me when i shot from the woods with mortars
your fighters? thats a good joke
you folks are crazy
its amazing how you come with daisies
and i with shotguns and you start actin friendly
homo**** puttin with me
is like puttin with a squad of mgs
your *****s not gS
excrements calling themselve enemies
and this is a diss
flip it and its a piss
look a last kiss on the cheek
ya call me a freak
call me a beast
call me a fierce fist
or at least call me a dentist
but that is what happening when you juda kiss me peace!!!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu