joi, 2 decembrie 2010

Renegade

renegade 
you been afraid til this day 
you say you say rap the gangster 
boy! you're not nwa 
til this day you didn't  done nothin 
i at least i try to do somethin
 do'nt say i'm bluffin
 try to kill me? throw me in a coffin
 but i gonna ressurect i say it straight 
that's my level of respect 
detect how much you're infect 
you're big? you're a insect get it? 
hey look through my eyes 
see the pain the glying skies 
the burnin flame that neve dies 
that cryes the pain of jesus chris' 
i'm alive no lie 
you can can do me everything 
but this words are mines
 the flame til this day i didn't slip it away
 didn't fall for all this hate 
you may kill me but my soul remain
 say one more thing after this day 
and i'll cut you with my samurai blade a sensei i'm a mothefucken renegade 
,so say beamer benz or bentley ? your choice say it
 loud let me hear your voice  
 now where should i look? 
when comes the hook?
 so tell or you'll burn in hell 
 who took all my imaginary milllion record sells ?
no i fell in the abiss  make a list with all i need and then dissapear 
cuz im a renegade...(or at least so they say)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu