joi, 2 decembrie 2010

Stranger

No more my father shall you be You'll get out of me you'll let me alone to be me your memory will die with me from now i will forget the shame embedded in my name from now i focus on my game from now nothin will be the same fameous or dead over the years you've not been true you treated me like jew spit me beat me though.. time is passing you you won't let me do to go my hatred grows inside you cant forget your pride neither do i so i will be free or die bye an empty chord is broken vain within my tainted heart a tyrant shaped stain all in vain that makes our traces part you wont ripe me apart now i play my card no more your scream will wake me still it been then so ill i'll give my best your shoes to fill but.. say what? untill when we gonna pretend we are friends???your my enemy on your knees your under siege feel me  i said it spit me beat me how hard you can but you never break me hate me? i hate you!!!fuck you i wait in silence when ill be living without you a shame that it come to this but leaving me will be my peace help me jesus now you go rest in peace you and my enemies it gotten out of hand you still don't understand?? don't come to see how much i've grown to joy on what i done on my own don't touch what i own no love for you cold as a stone you made me for all the carelesness you've shown because i doubt you care i've nothing more to share and dont dare to say your sorry dont look at me im not scare im here and your there...how tough it's been im my first years cheers to you it appears you fuckt my all life for u no more fears no more cryes in da mirrors and how i cried a thousand tears without you by my side fuck the tears that i cried every night althought my feeligs have died dont even touch what is mine beside now i'm not at all shy you in my eyes you have died the smoke had cleared, my path remains and though your blood flows through my veins and your thougths apear in my brain  i dont complain cuz i gain the rage to spit in this way now i maintain this cuz the fact remain fuck i gonna stop this cheap talk i must changed a lot and now you stranger, are forgot....  

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu