vineri, 7 ianuarie 2011

Maria..

aah a new idea ! man i aint feel ya neither hear ya
its like im here and you in Korea
its like that, she said: see ya!
and i'm like, mama mia!
o sangria!return to me maria...aaah???
Whatever, forever, he will be the illest
To ever sh-shock the world, what to do next
He's already reconciled with his ex , a chainsaw and an axe
infact i gona react  Jump a bitch's desk, strangle her neck
While we have s*x while Bill Clinton plays the sax
I sprays the vex, yeah bring ollie on back
The maniac of rap, devil baby on crack
shut up or you'll end up in a sack...ups
ollie what you done
til when i must say to you stop son!
 puttin lyrics from other rappers in ya lyrics?
when the touch of your words is biblic
this kids are feelin it
so stop doin it make them feel you, now you see it?
yeah yeah cuz when i hit is like meteroits
landin straght on theyr spirits i'm kiddin
i'm killin em, fillin theyr head wth tylenol till they fell or feel
so stop actin sill be real keep it chill
Thats my n*gga for real!!!
but still not still..now!! remain stil
your my victim cuz i need some blood to spill
ice ice baby!!!ice Vanilla (thats a fake street killa)
sit ollie axe remix!!
slice slice bitch
cut that onion!!
this is no happy ending like in paul bunyan
yeah bit*h cry !!cut that onion and the other three tones
my friends say that i'm not able to normaly function
they say that my mind is closed in a dungeon
aight.. f**k it where are my weapons?
there is no connection to my words is jus a big collection
there is no redemption for me
 is just wouldn't be...
but forever i gonna remain a MC
G see i'm a spiritualy angel and demon, like litheraly
so stop be-ing a wannabe
cuz you never gonna beat me
ill as me you never gonna be me
remember this letters that i'm writtin on this outseter
if you know it will be better (devil) Ha!
but when the devil(Ha!) will come for me son
and my life will be done
when i gonna drop my gun ,the big mighty microphone
son..it will be armaggedon...Ha Ha Ha !!!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu