sâmbătă, 1 ianuarie 2011

Untouchable...

yo i know  i should not feel so good
when i skip from school and others dont have even food,
but this rap game is making me feel untouchable,
im ready to gamble my destiny on it jus to get at the level i want,
this words are explicit content that are constant
giving me a sense through all of this nosense
that jus lead-ing me to a set of life or dead choices,
all this voices are jus keeping making noises
and only that i can decyphre from what they say is...
ollie you are the greatest MC,
just that you not have been yet seen
 keep walk, keep it real
and yes we talk about your dream,
theyr words are giving me a feel-ing of a need of screaming
so for that day and nights you wont catch me sleeping
i'm all day long rhyming trying finding
a way out of this shit that is called my life
maybe one day i gonna take a knife
and kill this rap game AKA ,my wife
but lets get over of all of this lyrical nonsense
the stress, this mess, this stupid shit
cuz when the curtains go up,
exactly when the sun rise up 
i rise up ,right up on the scene
cuz in front of all ya'all im an entertainer 
searching to entartain
so please let me entartain
and maybe... at the end... you gonna remember my name...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu