marți, 19 aprilie 2011

Cheers..

alone,alone,aloneIt's a lonely town
My hood now
Hard to be a clown
hard to amuse if you ain't a prostitute
cuz you can touch the wrong fuse
i know myself really good
i don't want to get salute by a gun dispute
i know my route
but these kids can't refuse
they got a passion for my spontaneos reactions
the fact is that they have to choose carefully theyr faction
cuz these streets are in chain reaction
today is that guy tomorrow it can be you or me
so yo G be carefully what you spit
if you don't want to get 6 feet deep
everynight i go to sleep
with the fear that tomorrow will be raining with tears
thats why everyday i'm like cheers
with a blunt and 2 bottles of beer
cuz everyday of tomorrow can be the day when i dissapear
Cheers!!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu